Push Cart Derby Postponed
After discussing the event with other leaders and parents, I think it is best that we postpone the event due to the heavy rain.
We will have to sit together and come up with a new date after the rainy season is over.
I apologize to everyone involved with the event but we were not expecting so much rain to fall.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.